Friday, April 11, 2014

One Bracelet -- Five Looks in Black & Brown

A long time favorite of mine – the combo of brown and black. I know…for years we were told not to mix the two; but, I still say, rules be damned. It doesn’t really matter does it? If you like it and it makes you feel good you should wear it, right? When I first found a variety of these gorgeous works of Mother Nature in Tucson many, many, many moons ago, I was immediately drawn to them. Not only are the mother-of-pearl beads lovely to look at – they are so smooth and cool that I think they make great touchstones.


This particular bracelet is not new to the collection – it has become a long-standing favorite with customers around the globe. I do get lots of positive feedback on it and a lot of you are telling me that you mix it up with others from your personal collection. Being your own stylist is what it’s all about, really. I just make one or two components that you work with to create your own individual style.


That being said, here are a few ways I wear this beauty. I have yet to partner it with anything that doesn’t seem to work. Surprisingly, it works well with leopard print pieces, too. I didn't realize that particular mix until I was photographing a pair of earrings made with these same mother-of-pearl beads. But work it does, in an interesting way. Nothing better than that in a piece of jewelry – means you really get your money’s worth – it’s the old cost-per-wearing factor! There may be a few available on the site/shop so if you’re interested hop over there to check it out. If by chance it shows “out of stock” send me an email or note through the “contact” page on the site and I’ll see what we can do to get one to you. I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas for styling this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment