Sunday, April 21, 2013

“Sunshine, oh sunshine, wherefore art thou?”



I know, I know, I live in the Pacific Northwest so why am I always complaining about the lack of sunshine? I should be use to it by now, shouldn’t I? Well, let the record show I am not use to it; and, honestly, I don’t think I will ever get use to it. I’m a SoCal beach girl at heart – so sunshine and ocean breezes are my happy place!

That being said, I am sitting in the studio today making my own sunshine, of sorts, working with gemstones and beads that remind me of blue skies, sunshine and ocean breezes.


Starfish in Disney-like colors are fun especially when laced with seashells, pearls, seaglass and gold. Aqua lampwork glass and crystal quartz gemstones come to life in a signature unique bangle bracelet. The color of this bracelet was inspired by the waters of Capri. And, a little side note – this style of bangle has quickly become one of my bestsellers. Is it the look or the comfort or the fact that they are easily stacked with any other bracelet from your collection? Personally, I think it might be all of the above! Whatever you choose I know that you will have fun styling them again and again, adding your personality and individuality to the overall look. So before you jump into the work week, why not take some time for a little window shopping on my site – warmer weather and sunshine will be here before you know it and you’ll be ready for it with your cheery breezy jewelry. While shopping, I hope that you’ll be whisked back to all places sunny and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment